Scissor Lift Table ILD1000-3
Scissor lift table for high lifts 1000 kg
|Min. height||470 mm|
|Total height||3000 mm|
|Platform length||1700 mm|
|Platform width||1000 mm|
|Lift time||45 sec|
Do you need lift table customization?
This product can also be delivered as a custom made lift table, fitted for your needs.
With bespoke builds, our engineers and production team align with your technical department and provide solutions fitted to your needs
Lift table for high lifts with 3 scissors and a 1000 kg capacity.
- Manufactured to standard EN 1570-1 + A1, 2nd edition 2014-10-09
- Operation and maintenance manual in English
- Can be used as a work station - ergonomic working conditions
- Can be customized with add-ons
- 25 years of know-how
- Solid and stable steel structure
- All moving parts have service-free bearings
- European components / Danish control system
- Hose burst valve with a solid aluminum block
Designed with focus on safety and ergonomy.
Both the top plate and scissor frame are powder coated and resistant to wear, tear and scratches.
This model can also be delivered galvanized.
It is possible to have the table delivered with a top plate customized to your specification. AutoLift UK tables can be equipped with a turntable, a tilt, a tilt and turn function and other equipment to optimize your work flow.
A standard lift table comes with a dead man’s switch hand control, but this can be upgraded to a foot control, or equipped with an additional hand control. Wireless operation of the table is also possible.
Most lift tables can be equipped with additional safety measures such as bellows or steel mesh curtains. We also install and deliver railings and gates. With photocell control, bottom stop or an inductive sensor the movement of the lift table can be automatically adjusted.